Who we are
This website is owned and operated by OKAPI RRR vzw. Our website address is: https://okapi-spelotheek.be.
What type of data we collect
First of all there is all the information you provide when submitting a form.
Who we share your data with
What rights you have over your data
If you became a member of our Toy Library, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you want us to remove your data or have additional questions, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer by your web browser. There are two types of cookies:
- First party cookies: these are installed and used by our own website. They don’t share information with other websites or advertising partners.
- Third party cookies: these are installed by a third party service. They are usually used to track users across multiple websites/domains.
Another way to classify cookies is by their purpose:
- Functional cookies: these are essential to make the website function correctly.
- Analytical cookies: to map the general use of the website.
- Embedded content cookies: to be able to show content of third parties.
- Advertising cookies: to provide personalized ads.
We use the following services that place cookies:
Google Analytics is a service that creates first party, analytical cookies. We use this service to analyze our traffic and how people use our website in order to further improve your experience. The information collected may contain personal data, such as information about your device, your browser and your use of the website and will be shared with third parties, including Google.
About the Google Analytics-cookies:
- we have concluded an agreement with Google about their Data Processing Terms.
- we enabled IP anonymization to mask your IP address by setting the last octet of IPv4 user IP addresses and the last 80 bits of IPv6 addresses to zeros.
- we have turned off ‘data sharing’.
- we do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookie.
- we disabled the User-ID feature which would otherwise enable us to unify the sessions that a single user is making using different devices.
The data collected by Google Analytics cookies is stored for two years.
By clicking “Refuse” in the cookie notice banner you choose to opt-out entirely of Google Analytics. Cookies that were already installed, will be kept until you manually delete your browsing data, but no further data will be collected or shared with us or third parties.
Google reCAPTCHA is a service that creates third party, functional cookies. It works by tracking how you interact with our website and makes an estimate based on that of how likely it is you are a human or a bot. The cookie can be recognized by its name “_grecaptcha”.
We see them as a functional cookies because without it, we would have no way to effectively fight spam. This in turn would require more time from our volunteers when processing emails and likely increase the risk on phishing and other cyber attacks. Therefor we do not provide a way of disabling this service. In other words, when using our website, you agree that Google reCAPTCHA cookies are installed and it is not possible to withdraw your consent.
Embedded content from other websites
We do use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to optimize images and serve them faster. The service used (Optimole) does not install cookies.